MEOWy KITTENS / CAS Card

 Hi Crafty Friends!

I'm here with a clean and simple card created for MFT's 2023 Card design Superstar: Clean & Simple Genius category.


When I started looking for the stamp sets, I couldn't help myself from picking up this adorable "BB I knead you"set among other new ones. I must say, these are among the most adorable cat stamp sets I own till today!!

BACK STORY :))

Can you spot those two naughty kittens up there? one hanging on the curtain rod and the other one saying "MEOW" hung by the curtain? well they are the most adorable and naughty kittens my mom has. One the snowy white one with black spots - it is the naughtiest among the two. I will be sending this card to her, hope she will like it! Shh Let's keep it a secret until she receives it:) 

Used a blue panel for sky peeking behind the window, while white window edges created with thin strips of white paper. Light green textured paper has been in my stash for a while, which made a pretty wall on the card. I've added a thin silver mirror card strip for the curtain rod where one of the kitten is hanging. 

Curtain has been created using a golden yellow paper which is has been scored and scalloped edge has been created using a paper trimmer. Shadows has been created using brush pens, it was super easy!!Then they are stamped using few images from the same set. Finally added sentiment.

Only three card stocks, few white card strips, thin silver mirror card strip and two stamped kittens, Thats all needed for our today's card.

Joining in at MFT Superstar contest - Clean and Simple Genius category

 Hope you liked my card ! Thank you for stopping by!!

Stay happy and keep crafting!
Hugs ~ Bhavya

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)