Mini Slimline Bear Birthday Card /DT/AAA Birthday Challenge #42

Hello Crafty Friends! Very Happy Monday!!

I've created a mini slimline birthday card for the new challenge at AAA Birthday and this time we are challenging you to create a project in your favourite technique.


 I must say that I've included many favourite things on my card, starting from watercolour, ink blending, colours, slimline even gold details:) 

Stamped images are from Mft, Happy word stamps and dies from Lawn fawn, Hearts from SSS, Wood grain die from Hero arts etc. Find a closeup of my card below.


Hope you like my card, do hop over to AAA Birthday blog. Do play along by entering your lovely creations.


Thanks so much for stopping by!



Stay Safe and Stay Crafty! Hugs!!
Bhavya



You can find me here

Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook Etsy Store 

Comments

  1. Oh I love this adorable card so much. Such a cute image and fabulous colours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)