Turtle Underwater Shadow Box Card For Varada Sharma Designs

Hello crafty friends! How are you doing? 

I'm on Varadasharma's blog today with a Turtle underwater scene shadow box card.

Digital stamps used on my card are from VaradaSharmaDesigns August 2021 release called Under The Sea. This set has so many adorable images and pun sentiments to go with them.


Digital stamps used on my card are from VaradaSharmaDesigns August 2021 release called Under The Sea. This set has so many adorable images and pun sentiments to go with them.
I chose only the turtle image and I've resized the images as per needed. Coloured them in watercolours and added shimmer using a shimmer pen. For added interest I've also applied glossy accents generously on the turtle shell and set it aside for drying while working on the background.

Kept all simple for the underwater scene. Ink blended the white panel using distress oxide inks, rays are done using white pigment inks and few fishes are stamped on the background. Box has been done with few scorings. Two 6 1/4 x 5 1/2 card panels have been scored at 1/2, 1 on both sides. Rectangular window has been die cut on one of the panels, which has been decorated with a rectangle scallop frame.

Two turtles are hanging on acetate strips which are adhered to the sides, it moves a bit while you flex the card's wings:) but I simply glued one tiny turtle on the bottom back of the panel where there is sand and few sea weeds.

Finally added a few clear drops, which resemble air bubbles in water and "You are turtle-y awesome" sentiment and white rectangle panel on the backside of the card for the personal message.


That's all for now! Hope you like my card!Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Do visit my blog PaperSplash and my Instagram Craftgeekbhavya.Stay Safe and Happy Crafting!! 

Comments