Make A Wish Birthday Card /DT/ CC&S sketch Challenge #489

Happy Tuesday Crafty Friends!! 

I've a super simple yet colourful card for this week's challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches .


I've used Make a wish dies from Hello bluebird. Party hat stamp and woodgrain die from hero arts and brush strokes from Mft.


Hope you like my card and do visit CAS Colors & Sketches to see my teammate's take on this weeks challenge. Play along by entering your lovely creations but remember to keep it CAS(clean and simple).

Sharing this weeks sketch

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Stay safe and Stay crafty!
Hugs!
Bhavya

You can find me here


Comments

  1. Wow! I'm totally in love with this gorgeous card, it is so cheery, Bhavya. The diecut sentiment is awesome. Thanks so much for joining us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, forget the las part of my comment :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)