You're The BEE's Knees

 Hello crafty friends! How are you all doing?

I've a sweet bee card today with a fun shaker interactive twist to share with you. 

I came across Uniko stamps blog other day and I love Beverley's clean and simple cards and all the stamp sets, especially the background ones:) 

When I saw the post about these bees, as you know I adore them so much..I had to make a card for the hop celebrate them. This hop is a special annual blog hop supporting bees and other pollinators. Celebrating World Bee Day. Visit Uniko Blog and Milka's blog for the details -To Bee or Not To Bee Blog Hop.


These adorable bees are from Simon says stamp, which are watercoloured. Hexagonal shapes and the sentiment are heat embossed in gold. Sharing a close up pic below, which might show few extra details.

That's all for now. Hope you like my card. Visit the hop to celebrate and spread awareness about these amazing and sweet creatures:)

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Stay safe and Stay crafty!
Hugs!
Bhavya

You can find me here

Comments