Flying Pig Card/DT/ CC&S sketch Challenge #478

Hello Crafty Friends! Very Happy Tuesday!! 

This weeks challenge has begun at CAS Colours & Sketches with a beautiful sketch, which I've linked at the bottom of this post.


 I've created a flying pig card for this challenge. Adorable piggy is from MFT. It has been watercoloured and address glossy accents on his nose and shimmer on his wings.Created clouds using Lawn fawn stencils. To finish I've added heat embossed sentiment and few clay hearts with glossy accents and chunky glitter dust on them:)


Hope you like my card and do visit CAS Colors & Sketches to see my teammate's take on this weeks challenge. Play along by entering your lovely creations but remember to keep it CAS(clean and simple).

Sharing this weeks sketch
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Stay safe and Stay crafty!
Hugs!
Bhavya

You can find me here

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)