Fly Away With Me /DT/ CC&S Colour Challenge #477

 Hello Crafty Friends! Very Happy Tuesday!! 

New challenge has started this week at CAS Colours & Sketches with a beautiful trio of colours which I've linked at the bottom of this post.


I've created a card with a cute little girl flying holding a ballon in a night sky:) Sky has been ink blended, splattered with gold watercolours and few white details and finishing it with beautiful glittery stars. Girl has been backed with dimensional squares for little interest.


That's all for today! Hope you like my card and do visit CAS Colors & Sketches to see my teammate's take on this weeks challenge. Play along by entering your lovely creations but remember to keep it CAS(clean and simple).

This weeks colours

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Stay safe and Stay crafty!
Hugs!
Bhavya


You can find me here




Comments

  1. This is super cute Bhavya - what a great way to showcase these colours! I love the night sky - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This card is delightful, Bhavya! This little girl is so cute and your coloring is absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)