Celebrate Birthday Card for Varada Sharma July Release

Hello Crafty Friends! Happy Thursday!!

 Sharing a fun birthday card created for VaradaSharma designs July 2022 release - Sweet Summer. Checkout the entire set here

I've used gift images from Your special day stamp set in my card. I've colored them in watercolours and drew few simple patterns, then added shimmer, glossy accents for little interest.

Adhered three layered die cut CELEBRATE for dimension, which is also shimmery and finally added the panel on my colourful inkblended panel which was layered with striped die cut panel. Finally adhered the whole panel on A2 top folded card base with few gum drop here and there.

 That's all for now! Hope you like my card!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Stay Safe and Happy Crafting!



Comments