Single Rose Encouragement Card/DT/ CC&S Colour Challenge #466

Hello Crafty Friends! Very Happy Tuesday!! 

I'm here with one more clean and simple card created for new colour challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches

Single rose is focal image my card, which has been water coloured. Background is lightly ink blended with stamping for interest.


That's all for today! Hope you like my card and do visit CAS Colors & Sketches to see my teammate's take on this weeks challenge. Play along by entering your lovely creations but remember to keep it CAS(clean and simple).

This weeks trio of colours

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Stay safe and Stay crafty!
Hugs!
Bhavya


You can find me here

  

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card, Bhavya!! I love the soft watercoloring on the edge, and the flower is so beautifully colored!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Bhavya! I love the soft colouring behind the rose too - so delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This rose is just gorgeous! I love the amazing coloring. Thanks for this great colour challenge I had so much fun with.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)