Hey Hi Hello /DT/ CC&S Challenge #467 sketch

 Hello Crafty Friend!! Happy Tuesday!!

Today I'm here with Hello card with using only sentiments created for this week's sketch challenge at CAS Colors & Sketches . This ends my hostess duties here at CC&S but there will be plenty of fun challenges in coming months:)


I've used beautiful word die from Waffle Flower. Ink blended in few of my fav colours but left the letters white and added stickle unicorn glue.
Below is a closeup showing sparkle and few crystals accents:)
 

Here is a beautiful sketch of this week

That's all for today! Hope you like my card. Do visit CAS Colors & Sketches to see my teammate's take on this weeks challenge. Play along by entering your lovely creations but remember to keep it CAS(clean and simple). 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Stay Safe & Stay Crafty! Hugs!!

Bhavya

Instagram | Facebook Etsy Store Contact



Comments

  1. So beautiful!! Love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous card! I love the colors and how cas and fun it is. Thanks for this great sketch, I had so much fun with!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)