Hoopy Birthday/DT/ CC&S Challenge #465 sketch

  Hello Crafty Friend!! Happy Tuesday!!

Today I'm here with a pun/funny basketball card, created for this week's sketch challenge at CAS Colors & Sketches. I've linked the sketch at the bottom of this post.


Cutest basketball with hoop image and birthday sentiment are from Your Next Stamp. 


Below is a closeup showing liquid accents and sparkle:)


Here is a beautiful sketch of this week
That's all for today! Hope you like my card. Do visit CAS Colors & Sketches to see my teammate's take on this weeks challenge. Play along by entering your lovely creations but remember to keep it CAS(clean and simple). 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Stay Safe & Stay Crafty! Hugs!!

Bhavya

Instagram | Facebook Etsy Store Contact





Comments

  1. Such a very fun card Bhavya!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just fabulous Bhavya - and you can't beat a punny sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super fun card ! This cute guy makes me feel happy! Thanks for this great sketch, I had a lot of fun playing with it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)