Animal Parade Shaker Birthday Card/DT/AAA Birthday Challenge

  Hello There!! How are all you doing?

New challenge has started at AAA Birthday with the theme CRITTERS. Wonderful isn't it?


There are so many adorable critter stamps to choose. Finally I chose to use Animal Parade from Mama Elephant on my shaker card.
All are coloured in watercolour paints. HAPPY dies are from Hello bluebird. Grass stencil from Mft and cloud stencil is from Lawn Fawn.


Hope you like my card, do hop over to AAA Birthday blog. Do play along by entering your lovely creations.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



Stay Safe and Stay Crafty! Hugs!!
Bhavya



You can find me here
Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook Etsy Store

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)