Aloe vera pun card/DT/ CC&S Colour Challenge #464

 Hello Crafty Friends!Happy Tuesday!! 

I'm here excited be hosting this month's challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches. We have a gorgeous trio of colours, which is very great for any succulent theme cards.

I've made a succulent pun card using one of the old stamp set from Little birdie Crafts. All coloured in watercolour paints.


Same stamps I've used to create for the background. For added interest I've used brick stencil with embossing paste and adhered cacti and my aloe pot with foam dimensionals.


Finally added white heat embossed sentiment and shimmer on the pots and glued tiny heart on the right pot.

That's all for today! Hope you like my card and do visit CAS Colors & Sketches to see my teammate's take on this weeks challenge. Play along by entering your lovely creations but remember to keep it CAS(clean and simple).

This weeks trio of colours

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Stay safe and Stay crafty!
Hugs!
Bhavya


You can find me here

 

Comments

  1. Love love love your card! Thank you for being our Guest Designer this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a gorgeous card! I just love how fresh and fun it is. Thanks for this great colour challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely bright and cute!! Love all the cactus.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)