Layered Roses Thinking Of You Card/DT/ CC&S Challenge #462 sketch

 Hello Crafty Friends!! How are you doing?

Today I'm here with a floral mini slimline card, created for this week's sketch challenge at CAS Colors & Sketches.


I've used layered stamp for my roses and sentiment from SSS. Used a rainbow washi, which was sitting in my stash for a while finally ha ha. Hope.. I'll use few of these never been loved items in future cards(hopefully);)  


Here is a beautiful sketch of this week

 

That's all for today! Hope you like my card. Do visit CAS Colors & Sketches to see my teammate's take on this weeks challenge. Play along by entering your lovely creations but remember to keep it CAS(clean and simple). 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Stay Safe & Stay Crafty! Hugs!!

Bhavya

Instagram | Facebook Etsy Store Contact

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)