Floral CAS Hello Card /DT/HLS Watercolor Challenge - April

 Hello Crafty Friend ! How are you doing? 

Today I'm sharing a watercolour floral card created for our April challenge at


I've used these gorgeous florals from Janes doodles. Backed on a stripe pattern tag with a hello diecut sentiment. Finished with silver sequins, pink and metallic silver twine on the tag.


Hope you liked my card. Hop over to Happy Little Stampers blog and play along by entering your lovely watercolor creations.

Thank you for stopping by!

Stay Healthy and stay Crafty! Hugs
Bhavya


Comments

  1. Your card is so beautiful Bhavya! L ove the design with the tag, stunning flowers and die cut. Super combination. Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)