CAS Card With Blue foliages /DT/ CC&S Colour Challenge #461

  Hello Crafty Friends! 

I'm here with super simple(CAS) card today. 

Created for a new colour challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches. Our talented teammate Jeanne is hosting with a lovely soft trio of colours which is so well for my blue foliage stamps.


Stamps used are from Mft, foliage stamps from Amazon and sentiment from SSS. Splatter are stamped first, then the leaves in dark blue inks and rectangle die from Little birdie crafts. Sentiment is stamped on white an adhered without dimensional. 

That's all for today! Hope you like my card and do visit CAS Colors & Sketches to see my teammate's take on this weeks challenge. Play along by entering your lovely creations but remember to keep it CAS(clean and simple).

This weeks trio of colours

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Stay safe and Stay crafty!
Hugs!
Bhavya


You can find me here

Comments

  1. Perfect use of the colors with a timely sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This awesome! I totally love your very creative use of the challenge colors. These blue foliages are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)