Let Celebrate - Moo/DT/AAA Birthday Challenge

Hello There! How are you doing?

New challenge has started at AAA Birthday with theme Pattern. I've created a birthday card inspired by the challenge theme.


I've used the super adorable little cow images from Hello Bluebird and coloured them in watercolours. Polaroid frames are from Mft and the sentiment from SSS.


Hope you like my card, do hop over to AAA Birthday blog. Do play along by entering your lovely creations.


Thanks so much for stopping by!



Stay Safe and Stay Crafty! Hugs!!
Bhavya



You can find me here
Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook Etsy Store

Comments

  1. Such a wonderfully colourful and happy card. Love the patterned polaroid frames.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a colourful and happy card, you can't go wrong with cute animals either, so perfect .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is adorable. I love the patterned polaroid frames you added behind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)