Cat valentine's Card /DT/ CC&S Colour Challenge #453

 Hello Crafty Friends! Happy February!!

I'm here with a cat valentine themed card today. 

Created for a new colour challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches. Our talented teammate Kim is hosting with a lovely trio of colours which is so well for V-day cards.


I've stamped and water coloured these super cute kitties from Clearly Besotted. Square dies from Lawn fawn and Hearts stencil from Mudra Crafts.
Whole panel is mounted on beautiful metallic pink card, which looks different here:(


That's all for today! Hope you like my card and do visit CAS Colors & Sketches to see my teammate's take on this weeks challenge. Play along by entering your lovely creations but remember to keep it CAS(clean and simple).

This weeks trio of colours

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Stay safe and Stay crafty!
Hugs!
Bhavya

Comments

  1. That's so adorable!! I love the sweet little kittens, they're so cute! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute Valentine's card! These kittens are so sweet and I love the heart stenciled background.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)