CAS Lunar New Year Card/DT/ CC&S Challenge #458

 Hello Crafty Friends!!

Sharing a CAS card to today created for this week's sketch challenge at CAS Colors & Sketches. I've linked the sketch at the bottom of this post.

I've used Cherry blossom stamp and serrated round die from Little birdie crafts. Sentiment from Mama elephant on my CNY/Lunar card. 

Embellished it with gold sequins from Mudra crafts. Spattered the paint here and there:)


That's all for today! Hope you like my card. Do visit CAS Colors & Sketches to see my teammate's take on this weeks challenge. Play along by entering your lovely creations but remember to keep it CAS(clean and simple). 

Here is a beautiful sketch of this week

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Stay Safe & Stay Crafty! Hugs!!

Bhavya

Instagram | Facebook Etsy Store Contact



Comments

  1. So very pretty! :) I really like the look of circles instead of rectangles, and those cherry blossoms are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beutiful card, Bhavya. This reminds me that the spring will come soon. Wanna see the cherry blossom soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)