Valentine Hogs Popup Box Card / DT - HLS Watercolour

 Hello Crafty Friend! How are you doing? 

Can you believe it is Feb already? 
New challenge has started at Happy little stamper watercolour challenge.
 

I've created a pop up box using box dies from Pink & Main. Stamped and water coloured  adorable pigs from MFT stamps. Lovely hearts from SSS.


Hope you liked my card. Hop over to Happy Little Stampers blog and play along by entering your lovely watercolour creations.

Thank you for stopping by!

Stay Healthy and Stay Crafty!
 Hugs
Bhavya


 

Comments

  1. This is awesome.. I dont love pigs in person but these are cute on your cards.. Bhavya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable and so much wonderful attention to detail! Love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderfully cute creation Bhavya!! I love those sweet little pigs and all the great details you've added to make it come to life. It certainly brought a big smile!! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)