Miss You Already/DT/ CC&S Challenge

 Hello Crafty Friends!!

Today I'm here with an CAS ink blended card to share with you created for this week's sketch challenge at CAS Colors & Sketches. I've linked the sketch at the bottom of this post.

 

Images are from Lawn Fawn. Cloud is die cut from Lawn fawn dies which are then dry embossed with Mudra Crafts Heart stencil.

Below are few closeups.

Hope you can see dry embossed heart details clearly in the below picture.


That's all for today! Hope you like my card and do visit CAS Colors & Sketches to see my teammate's take on this weeks challenge. Play along by entering your lovely creations but remember to keep it CAS(clean and simple). 

Here is a beautiful sketch of this week

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Stay Safe & Stay Crafty! Hugs!!

Bhavya

Instagram | Facebook Etsy Store Contact




Comments

  1. What a cute and fun take on the sketch, Bhavya! This ink blended sky is absolutely amazing, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very original take on the sketch. I love your little airplane! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)