Hugs & Kisses Adorable Kitties /DT/ CC&S Colour Challenge #451

 Hello Crafty Friends! Happy Tuesday!!

It's time for a new colour challenge at CAS Colors & Sketches. This month our talented teammate Joanne is hosting and she is with a lovely trio of colours which I've linked at the end of this post.

Here is my card created using these adorable kitties from Penny Black stamps. Coloured them in watercolours. Sentiment is from Jane's Doodles.

That's all for today! Hope you like my card and do visit CAS Colors & Sketches to see my teammate's take on this weeks challenge. Play along by entering your lovely creations but remember to keep it CAS(clean and simple).

This weeks trio of colours

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Bhavya

Stay safe and stay crafty! Hugs!


You can find me here


Comments

  1. How cute is that!! These kittens are so adorable, and the hearts in the background made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bhavya your trio of kitties are beyond cute!! Just adorable and I love the heart background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little card! I love your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little kitties! Your coloring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This card is as cute as can be! I just love this sweet trio of kitties and your great coloring job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those kitties are so cute! Love the heart background, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)