Get Well Soon /DT/ CC&S Colour Challenge #453

Hello Crafty Friends! Happy Tuesday!!

It's time for a new colour challenge at CAS Colors & Sketches. Our talented teammate Joanne is hosting with a lovely trio of colours which I've linked at the end of this post.


I've water coloured this Hydrangea baby (Stamping Bella)in yellow and turned it into a get well card.

That's all for today! Hope you like my card and do visit CAS Colors & Sketches to see my teammate's take on this weeks challenge. Play along by entering your lovely creations but remember to keep it CAS(clean and simple).

This weeks trio of colours

 

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Bhavya

Stay safe and stay crafty! Hugs!


You can find me here

Comments

  1. Bhavya your hydrangea baby is adorable and so beautifully coloured too! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome take on the challenge colors! This Hydrangea Baby is so cute and you did a fabulous coloring job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)