Birthday Wishes Distress Watercoloured Roses/DT/AAA Birthday Challenge

Hello There Crafty Friend!! 

How are you doing?

First challenge of this year has started at AAA Birthday .

And here is what I've created as DT inspiration

Roses are watercoloured using distress oxide inks. I love all colours, I don't lie. But for today's project I chose these two colours:)

To celebrate the New Year, new beginnings and new blog colours AAA Birthday and AAA Cards are having a micro blog hop.

Fancy winning a £10 spend at an online store of your choice or a second prize of a mystery parcel? Then play along like this:

1. Comment on both AAA Birthday and AAA Cards first 2022 challenge post.

2. For two extra entries into the draw enter a different card at each of the first 2022 challenges.

To accommodate the different timings of the two challenges the Micro Hop will begin at 8.00am UK time on Sunday 9th January and close at 23.55 UK time on Saturday 22nd January.

You can of course enter cards at AAA Birthday before and after those dates, but they will not be a part of the prize draw.

Hope you like my card, do hop over to AAA Birthday blog Do play along by entering your lovely creations.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



Stay Safe and Stay Crafty! Hugs!!
Bhavya



You can find me here
Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook Etsy Store


Comments

  1. Beautiful card Bhavya. The colours are way out of my comfort zone, but look so fab together I might just have to give them a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful watercolor flowers. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)