I Appreciate You Floral Card/ Varada Sharma Nov release

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I'm at Varada Sharma Designs blog today with a floral card created using beautiful digis from the November releases!!!


I've used beautiful "Sunflower field" and I appreciate you wordings from "Words of thanks" digi stamps.

First I printed the floral image onto a cold pressed watercolor paper and the wording on a white card stock. Then moved on to colour three sunflowers using Daniel Smith watercolor paints.

Next fussy cut it and Adhered it on a panel, which was ink blended using Peeled Paint distress oxide ink.
Then splattered Gansai tambi metallic gold watercolor on the panel as well as on the floral image and set them aside for drying.


For the aqua back panel, I've stamped leaves using Memento pearlescent Thyme ink and adhered slim panel of green cardstock to it.
Next moved on to adding Gold gilding for the centre of the flowers. Backed it with my sentiment panel.

Finally assembled them by adhering them on A2 folded base and embellished it with golden sequins from Mudra Stamps.


That's all for now. Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Stay Safe and Happy Crafting!!

Comments