You're an A+ In My Book /DT/ CC&S Challenge #435

 Hello Crafty Friends!!

Today I'm here with a CAS card to share with you created for this month's last challenge at CAS Colors & Sketches being hostess. 

I've linked this weeks beautiful sketch with cheerful trio of colours at the bottom of this post.


Adorable images are from Pretty pink posh. All are stamped and coloured in watercolours. Fussy cut and layered for little dimension.
Added white detail, shimmer and glossy accent to finish off. 


And a little video below of today's card:)

That's all for today! Hope you like my card and do visit CAS Colors & Sketches to see my teammate's take on this weeks challenge. Play along by entering your lovely creations but remember to keep it CAS(clean and simple). 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Stay Safe & Stay Crafty! Hugs!!

Bhavya

Instagram | Facebook Etsy Store Contact


Playing along:


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)