Marigold You Are The Best Card /DT/ CC&S Challenge #433

  Hello Crafty Friends! Happy Tuesday!!

It's time for a new colour challenge at CAS Colors & Sketches. I've created this cheerful floral card for it from one of my winnings from Stamplorations - Marigold digi stamp set.

I've resized the beautiful flower image to get desired sized florals for my card. They are watercolored and fussy cut and adhered on an stenciled(craftreat) background.

Added white heat embossed sentiment from Clearly besotted. Adhered few clear droplets and sparkles to centre of the flowers for little interest.

That's all for today! Hope you like my card and do visit CAS Colors & Sketches to see my teammate's take on this weeks challenge. Play along by entering your lovely creations but remember to keep it CAS(clean and simple).

This weeks bright and cheerful trio of colours.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Bhavya


Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! You used the colors beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this coloring! Looks so exotic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful your marigolds are Bhavya and I love how you used the colours. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bhavya these marigolds are beautiful, so vibrant. Love this colour combo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)