Fun Filled Birthday Card with Flying Fox/DT/Cupcake Inspirations #524

 Hello Crafty Friends!! Very Happy Monday!!

I have an interactive card share with you today, created for ongoing challenge at Cupcake Inspirations,  with a
lovely theme - BALLOONS.


I've used digi images from our wonderful sponsor "Laurie Furnell Ink" for this week.
and they are giving away two digi set of their chance for the winners.

I've resized and printed it onto a watercolour card and painted using watercolour paints. I've also added few colourful little birdies from Mft. 


Pull tab mechanism makes this adorable fox flew up and down. Fun die used here is from Lawn Fawn.
Sentiment and Cloud stencil are also from Lawn Fawn.

I'll soon be adding video of how this interactive mechanism works:)


That's all for now. Hope you like today's card.

Do visit Cupcake Inspirations blog for more inspiration and play along by entering your lovely creations.


 Thanks for stopping by!

Stay Safe and Stay Crafty! Hugs!!

Bhavya

You can find me here
Instagram | Facebook Etsy Store 
Contact



Comments

  1. Adorable card, I like the images for sure, and your coloring is wonderful, have a great day!

    Leanne fellow CIC/DT Member
    https://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)