Floral Birthday Card/DT/ AAA Birthday Challenge #28

 Hello Again Crafty Friends!!

Sharing my second card for the day created for the new challenge at AAA Birthday and this month you need to create inspired by the challenge photo which I've linked at the bottom of this post.


Beautiful floral digi stamps I've used on my card are from this months amazing sponsor Varada Sharma - Awesome Blossom.
One lucky winner, picked randomly, will receive a $10 credit to spend on Varada Sharma's awesome digi stamps. 


I've resized the florals and printed them out on watercolor card and coloured them in watercolours inspired by the Florals in a vase and those yellow flowers.

Then fussy cut all of them, it's a lot of work but I enjoyed it and arranged all of them on my faux Vase created using basic circle die with few hand drawn pattern on it.

Scallop frame and birthday sentiment, both are from Mft. Beautiful gold sequins from Mudra crafts.



Hope you like my card, do hop over to AAA Birthday blog as we have talented Guest designer Rachelle with a stunning inspirational card and my fellow teammates take on this theme. Do play along by entering your lovely creations.


Comments

  1. The most gorgeous card! Your use of colour and colouring is just outstanding. Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - what a fussy cutting labor of LOVE! It turned out beautifully and I love the cropped placement of the flower vase! Your coloration is really lovely! Thanks so much for inviting me back as a guest designer - it's always so much fun to join this amazing DT! Take Care!
    Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card. Your coloring is just amazing. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful. Always a delight to see you in the gallery and joining in on the fun at Uniko. Hugs Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Bhavya! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)