Adorable Kittens Birthday Card /DT/ CC&S Challenge #432

 Hello Crafty Friends!!

Today I'm here with an adorable kittens card and my sketch for this week's sketch challenge at CAS Colors & Sketches. I've linked the sketch at the bottom of this post.


These cuties are one of my favourite stamp set. They are from Mama Elephant.
Heart stencil is DIY from Lawn fawn Candy hearts die. They are ink blended using distress oxide inks and lovely striped background is my go to design,always.


Here is a beautiful sketch of this week




Comments

  1. Beautiful!! Love the soft rainbow colors of the hearts and the cute kittens! So adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those rainbow hearts are the perfect backgrounds to show off those adorable kitties Bhavya! I like the glimpse of stripe on the frame too. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with your rainbow hearts!! Love the subtle stripes too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my! This is absolutely cute!!! So lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously adorable card! I love the roe of rainbow colored hearts, the cute kitties!! Thank you so much for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bhavya those sweet partying kitties are adorable and I love the rainbow hearts too. Great sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my - those rainbow hearts are so pretty! Great job with that sketch. thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  8. WoW ! That is such a pretty card. Gorgeous rainbows and such sweet kitties :-)
    Thank you for coming to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute kitties and love the rainbow hearts. Thank you so much for joining SheepSki Designs Challenge #53 Let's Be Cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)