You Are So Cool/DT/CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #429

 Hello Crafty Friends!!

Today I'm here with a CAS birthday card created for this weeks challenge at CAS Colors & Sketches. I've linked this week's trio of colours my talented teammate Holly came up with, at the bottom of this post.

 

Lovely image on my card from Stamplorations, which was one of my wins from their challenges. I've used bubble stencil from Hello blue bird, Sentiment from Lawn fawn and Kaisercraft.


Images are coloured in watercolours, which is adhered on my stenciled and stamped background. Sentiments are white heat embossed.


That's all for today! Hope you like my card and do visit CAS Colors & Sketches to see my teammates and guest designer's take on this weeks challenge. Play along by entering your lovely creations but remember to keep it CAS(clean and simple).


Comments

  1. This is awesome! I love how you went primarily with the yellows and the b/w is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Bhavya! So fresh!! I can really taste the lemonade! Beautiful design and coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Bhavya - you've made my mouth water! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lemonade looks so refreshing! Great job Bhavya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanna drink the lemonade all at once. Looks so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!! I want some lemonade now...looks so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic card! I like the design with the peek of pattern around the edges and the image is so unique and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)