Wishing You Rainbows and Glitter/DT/CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #430

Hello Crafty Friends!!

Today I'm here with a magical Unicorn card created for this week's sketch challenge at CAS Colors & Sketches. I've linked the sketch at the bottom of this post.


I've used some white card scraps and created this ink blended Rainbow with pearlescent spatter on it.
Unicorn is from Mft, which I've coloured in watercolours and added sparkle.

I've simply cut a big cloud shape by hand for my Unicorn and heat embossed the sentiment in Silver.
Then adhered the whole panel on a pearlescent silver card, later onto a folded white card base.

That's all for today! Hope you like my card and do visit CAS Colors & Sketches to see my teammate's and guest designer's take on this weeks challenge. Play along by entering your lovely creations but remember to keep it CAS(clean and simple).

 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Stay Safe & Stay Crafty! Hugs!!

Bhavya

You can find me here
Instagram | Facebook Etsy Store | Contact


Comments

  1. Oh this is sooooo cute!!!!! Love it Bhavya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are always perfect Bhavya! I adore the rainbow of stripes with the pearlised splatter - a fitting background for your sweet unicorn. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO CUTE!! I love how you created those fun stripes and that little unicorn is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unicorn is SO cute!! I love the rainbow stripes and the splatter. Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so adorable! Beautiful rainbow colours too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)