RAWR means I lOVE YOU.../DT/CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #428

 Hello Crafty Friends!!

Today I'm here with a CAS birthday card created for this weeks challenge at CAS Colors & Sketches. I've linked this week's sketch at the bottom of this post.


I've used this adorable dino from Lawn Fawn and Polaroid frame from Hello bluebird.  Those palm trees are from Heffy doodle and sentiment is from same Lawn fawn set.

That's all for today! Hope you like my card and do visit CAS Colors & Sketches to see my teammate's and guest designer's take on this weeks challenge. Play along by entering your lovely creations but remember to keep it CAS(clean and simple).

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Stay Safe & Stay Crafty! Hugs!!

Bhavya

You can find me here
Instagram | Facebook Etsy Store

Linking my card to:

Comments

  1. That photo style image is such a creative way to use the sketch Bhavya! Love the cute little dino and his sweet way to say I love you! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable Bhavya!! Love this card :) xx Michal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)