Interactive Floating Images Card/DT/Cupcake Inspirations #523

Hello Crafty Friends!! Very Happy Monday!!

I have an interactive card, created for ongoing challenge at Cupcake Inspirations, with a bright set of colours Yellow, Lime green and Blue.


We have a fabulous sponsor for this challenge Di's Digi Stamps. They are giving the lucky winner 
a prize of 2 Digital Stamps of the winners choice!


For my card I've used images from MFT, which are stamped and coloured in watercolours. 
Stencil used for the pool are from Tubbycraft. Which I've ink blended using distress oxide inks.


Watch how the interactive mechanism works below.




 

Comments

  1. Beautiful card! Love the water effect background! Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Hope you will join us again soon. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say I want to be on the lilo in that pool too - its freezing her in Melbourne Australia today. Your card has warmed me up. Thanks for joining us at WWC. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ADORABLE!! I love that background and the interactive element is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)