Happy Birthday Tiger /DT/ AAA Birthday Challenge #27

Hello Crafty Friends!!

How are you all doing?

A new challenge has started at AAA Birthday and this month's theme is - Use an embossing folder.


I've created a Jungle themed card with a dry embossing technique. I find this quite fun as you can use your beautiful stencils to get lovely results just like the regular embossing folders. 

I hope you can see the embossed stars in below picture. I've ink blended lightly over the embossed panel and added splatters.


Once dried, I've die cut this panel using dies from Avery elle. Adhered few leafy die cut leaves to represent tree branches.
Adorable tigers are from Mft are stamped and coloured using watercolours. Only baby tiger has been adhered with foam squares for little dimension.

Finally few sparkle gumdrops added and adhered this whole design on a green panel and then onto an A2 folded card base to complete my card.


Hope you like my card, do hop over to AAA Birthday blog as we have talented Guest designer Debbie Mageed with a great inspirational card and my fellow teammates take on this theme. Do play along by entering your lovely creations.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



Stay Safe and Stay Crafty! Hugs!!
Bhavya



You can find me here
Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook Etsy Store



Entering my card to:

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)