Giraffe Birthday Card /DT/ CC&S Challenge #427

  Hello Crafty Friends!!

It's tuesday and guess what? It's time for a new challenge at CAS Colors & Sketches.

 My talented teammate Holly is hosting it with a colour challenge for this month,which I've linked at the bottom of this post. 

For my today's card I've kept everything simple. I've coloured this adorable giraffe in watercolours and adhered it on a die cut background, which is adhered on an ink blended panel in orange and mustard yellow shades.


Die cut white leaves are adhered for little interest and added my heat embossed birthday sentiment. Ashred this whole panel onto a folded white A2 card base to complete my card. 


That's all for today! Hope you like my card and do visit CAS Colors & Sketches to see my teammate's and guest designer's take on this weeks challenge. Play along by entering your lovely creations but remember to keep it CAS(clean and simple).

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Stay Safe & Stay Crafty! Hugs!!

Bhavya


Linking my card to:

http://pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com/2021/07/pip-challenge-2127.html

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-85/

Comments

  1. These are perfect giraffe colors! So clever and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little cutie that giraffe is Bhavya! I love the die-cut background you made for him too with the suggestion of a sunshine. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo cute Bhavya! Beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable!! I love the giraffe and the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card and would like to know the name of the circle die you used in the center. Beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image and great card! Thanks for joing us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute and I just love the diecut frame!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)