Up Movie Inspired Card/DT/CC&S Challenge #423

 Hello Crafty Friends!!

Today I'm sharing a movie themed card created for this week's sketch challenge at CAS Colors & Sketches

"UP" is my one of my favourite among animated movies and it goes so well with today's sketch.

I've stamped and water coloured the images, which are from Kindred stamps.

I've ink blended a scene for the background by masking. Finally added my sentiment and few white details and accents to complete my card.

That's all for today! Hope you like my card and do visit CAS Colors & Sketches to see my teammates and guest designer take on this weeks challenge. Play along by entering your lovely creations but remember to keep it CAS(clean and simple).

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Stay Safe & Stay Crafty! Hugs!!

Bhavya


Linking my card to:

https://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2021/06/challenge-689-anything-goes.html

Comments

  1. This is so perfect Bhavya! I love the inky background, so cleverly detailed but so subtle, the scout's butterfly net overlapping onto the card base and that adorable pup! That movie is one of my favourites too and the sentiment made me laugh out loud :D
    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bhavya I adore this sweet trio from one of my favourite Disney movies of all time! Beautiful against the ink-blended background and that sentiment made me chuckle too! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this movie and your card made me smile! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! So many wonderful details, including your fabulous ground. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet. I love you coloring!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)