Succulent CAS card/DT/CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #425

 Hello Crafty Friends!!

Today I'm here with a CAS succulent card created for this weeks challenge at CAS Colors & Sketches

Talented teamie Shannon has a lovely sketch for this week, which I've linked at the bottom of this post.

For my card I've die cut windows trio using Mamaelephant dies. Adhered this onto an ink blended panel.

Then arranged water coloured succulents in those windows and stamped my sentiment from Mft on the same white panel.

  

That's all for today! Hope you like my card and do visit CAS Colors & Sketches to see my teammates and guest designer Deborah take on this weeks challenge. Play along by entering your lovely creations but remember to keep it CAS(clean and simple).

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Stay Safe & Stay Crafty! Hugs!!

Bhavya


Comments

  1. This is adorable!! I LOVE those fun little windows and your cacti are too cute!! GREAT card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cactus seen through the window frames is so pretty. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)