Hugs And Kisses /DT/ AAA Birthday Challenge #26

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I'm sharing a floral birthday card created for a new challenge at AAA Birthday
for the month of June with a lovely theme "Flowers"


For today's card I've stamped these beautiful florals from SSS and loosely coloured using watercolours.
For the background I've used stencil from Craftangles and ink blended using ice spruce d.o.inks.
Added gold and black splatters on both background and my fussy cut floral image.


Once all dried I've added the flower image on the background and white heat embossed sentiment using foam squares, the are from Jane's doodles.

Finally added white details,clear drops and shimmer, then adhered the whole panel onto a white A2 side folding card base to finish.


Hope you like my card, do hop over to AAA Birthday blog as we have talented Guest designer Nancy with a great inspirational card and my fellow teammates take on this theme. Do play along by entering your lovely creations.


Thanks so much for stopping by!



Stay Safe and Stay Crafty! Hugs!!
Bhavya






Entering my card to:

Comments

  1. Absolutely stunning! Your colours and colouring are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This so gorgeous! Love your watercoloring capabilities along with the soft grey background! Such a pretty card! Thanks for having me as your guest at AAA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)