Have A SUPER Duper Birthday/DT/Cupcake Inspirations #521

 Hello Crafty Friends!!

How are you all doing? Hope you are safe and healthy!!

Today I'm sharing a superhero themed card created to remind you about the ongoing colour challenge at Cupcake Inspirations with Red, White, and Blue


These adorable Super pugs are from Clearly besotted were perfect to go for this weeks colours and gave me an opportunity use these stamp set, which I've been hoarding.
I've stamped and coloured them in watercolours, fussy cut, added details, sparkle and dimensional liquids.

Both Sunrays and skyline stencils are also from Clearly besotted. For my sunrays I've use texture paste in clear shimmer and skyline stencil is ink blended in black soot them added white texture paste for the imitation of lights from buildings.


Sentiment "Have a SUPER duper birthday" where die cut alphabets are from Mft. Finally adhered the assembled panel onto red card, then onto an folded white A2 card base.



Comments

  1. What a great take on the color challenge! Fun and beautifully done! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those super pugs are beyond adorable and I just love your design with them Bhavya! It's a great take on the color challenge with awesome texture and schparkle! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. I love it.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)