CORN - Gratulations/DT/CC&S Challenge #424

 Hello Crafty Friends!!

Today I'm here with a CAS congratulation pun card created the new colour challenge at CAS Colors & Sketches

Talented teamie Shannon is hosting it with a lovely trio of colours for the challenge, which I've linked at the bottom of this post. 


For my today's card I've used these cute corn stamps from Heffy doodles. I love the super cute veggies with cute faces from this set. Which I've coloured in watercolours and added white detail and shimmer from wink of stella. 


Adhered these images on a white die cut panel using foam squares and added a pun sentiment from the same stamp set using Hero arts ink. Tiny hearts are from SSS die set, to which I've applied some stickles glitter. Then adhered this panel onto a pattern paper from Little birdie and finally onto a A2 top folded white card base to complete my card.


That's all for today! Hope you like my card and do visit CAS Colors & Sketches to see my teammates and guest designer Deborah take on this weeks challenge. Play along by entering your lovely creations but remember to keep it CAS(clean and simple).

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Stay Safe & Stay Crafty! Hugs!!

Bhavya


Linking my card to:

https://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2021/06/cas-challenge-june.html#more

    



Comments

  1. Those corn babies are absolutely adorable Bhavya and that's a pun I actually haven't seen before! Your cards are always so beautifully CAS with just the right details - in this case the pink border with that gorgeous frame die and those little hearts :) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a beautiful card Bhavya - right up my street with the CAS design. Those corn babies are way beyond cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Great use of the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so adorably sweet, Bhavya! And punny! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS Cards this month.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)