You're Sweet Card USING MY OWN COTTON CANDY DIGI IMAGE/DT/Cupcake Inspirations #519

  Hello Crafty Friends!!

How are you all doing? Hope you are safe and healthy!!

I'm here with a sweet cupcake card to share with you today, created for a new ongoing challenge at Cupcake Inspirations with trio of colours with the theme - PinkBrownand white.
We have a wonderful sponsor for this challenge InkyStamper


Super sweet colour of this challenge inspired me create my own digital "Cotton Candy" image to use for my today's card, which I've coloured them using watercolours. 

For the background I've ink blended using tattered rose d.o.ink. Used beautiful stencil from Craftangles with clear shimmery paste to add little texture. Finally added white heat embossed sentiment from Mft with a brown heart to complete my card.


That's all for now. Hope you like today's card.
Inky stampers giving 
 TWO Prize Giveaways: A $15 Gift Certificate to their store to 2 winners!

AND you can enter your projects on Inky Stampers Facebook Challenge for a 3rd Prize!
(must join to play along)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/inkystamper
Do visit Cupcake Inspirations blog for more inspiration and play along by entering your lovely creations.


Thanks for stopping by!

Stay Safe and Stay Crafty! Hugs!!

Bhavya


You can find me here
Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook Etsy Store






Linking my card to:

Comments

  1. This is a very sweet card and such a cute image! Love the background. Thanks so much for sharing your card with PIP Challenges this week! Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)