You're So Sweet - Macarons Card/CAS Colours & Sketches - Colour challenge #420

 Hello Crafty Friends!! How are you all doing?  

Today I'm here with a sweet Macarons card created for our new colour challenge at CAS Colors & Sketches and talented teammate Samanta has come up with pastel trio of colours which I've linked at the end of this post. 

These super sweet Macaron's digis are from Jane's doodles and they were offered for free few year ago on her blog.  I've coloured them in watercolours, added shine using wink of stella and highlights using white gel pen.

Which are adhered on slightly ink blended and polka dot die cut (Lawn fawn) panel using foam squares. I've also splattered it with liquid pearl water and white paint.

"You're" heat embossed sentiment is from Mft, so is "Sweet" word, which I've cut white card three times and adhered to get the dimension.

Finally added few white hearts with added glossy accent on top to complete my card.


That's all for today! Hope you like my card and do visit CAS Colors & Sketches to see fellow

 designers and guest designer's take on this weeks challenge. 

Play along by entering your lovely creations but remember to keep it CAS(clean and simple).

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Stay Safe & Stay Crafty! Hugs!!

Bhavya


You can find me here
Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook Etsy Store






Linking my card to:


Comments

  1. Macaroons were the perfect choice for these colours Bhavya! I love your stack of them with one leaning against the stack. The shading on the die cut 'sweet' is perfect too. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Bhavya - those macarons look good enought to eat! Sweet indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card, love the image, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great choice of colours with a super fun image and CAS creation. Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Allsorts..

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining Allsorts challenge with this entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this so much!!! The colors are perfect and the shading is phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts!
    Welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love macarons and this darling card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)