MOM! I Love You The Most/DT/Cupcake Inspirations #518

 Hello Crafty Friends!!

How are you all doing? Hope you are safe and healthy!!

I'm here with a slimline mother's day card to share with you today, created for our ongoing challenge at Cupcake Inspirations with a beautiful theme - Mother's day/Someone Special Feminine.


Adorable critters in my card are from two Clearly besotted stamp sets. I've coloured them in watercolours. Cloud stencil and Heart dies are from Lawn fawn. Scallop border die is from Craftangles. Pattern paper from Little birdie.


I had a hard time finding an envelope for my slimline cards, so made one and I'm quite happy the way it turned out.
That's all for now. Hope you like today's card.

Do visit Cupcake Inspirations blog for more inspiration and play along by entering your lovely creations.


Thanks for stopping by!

Stay Safe and Stay Crafty! Hugs!!

Bhavya

You can find me here




Linking my card to:


Comments