Hey POP! You're The Coolest/DT/Cupcake Inspirations #520

   Hello Crafty Friends!!

How are you all doing? Hope you are safe and healthy!!

I'm here with a box card to share with you today, created for a new theme challenge at Cupcake Inspirations and the theme is "Father's day or for someone masculine"


Creating with only in shades of blue or a regular card for a masculine card? Naaah
I wanted to create something fun, so went ahead to make this match box shaped card but it is not small and it can even fit a gift card:)


Stamp sets I've used for today's card are from Lawn fawn and Little birdie. 
I've stamped and coloured the images in watercolour. I've ink blended the panel lightly in d.o.inks and I've used pattern paper in summery colours.


Kept all the surprise elements to the inside and only POP diecut element to the front with funny moustache and Hey word/letters.
Added nuvo liquid in black on the eye and moustache image to complete my card.

Do visit Cupcake Inspirations blog for more inspiration and play along by entering your lovely creations.


Thanks for stopping by!

Stay Safe and Stay Crafty! Hugs!!

Bhavya

You can find me here
Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook Etsy Store






Linking my card to:

Comments

  1. This is so creative and fabulous for Father's day ! Love both the little card and the box. Such fun images in these sets. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko and ATSM.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)