Celebrate-Ocean Themed Card/CAS Colours & Sketches - Colour challenge #419

 Hello Crafty Friends!! How are you all doing?  

Today I'm here with a ocean themed card created for our new sketch challenge at CAS Colors & Sketches .

For my card I've used adorable turtle with party hat and a present images from Studio Katia. I've coloured them in watercolours.

Border frame and ocean wave stencils are from Mft. Ink blended using oxide inks. Celebrate sentiment is from Uniko.

That's all for today! Hope you like my card and do visit CAS Colors & Sketches to see my teammates

take on this weeks challenge. 

Play along by entering your lovely creations but remember to keep it CAS(clean and simple).

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Stay Safe & Stay Crafty! Hugs!!

Bhavya

You can find me here





Linking my card to:


(Playing without optional twist )

http://cardztv.blogspot.com/2021/05/cardz-tv-anything-goes-challenge-140.html




Comments

  1. What a sweet scene you've made Bhavya with those shades of green and aqua and that adorable party turtle! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sea colours and the image is very sweet. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done with the pretty frame over top of the scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a darling scene card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful little scene you created - great blending!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet scene with the stenciled waves and that cute tortoise. Love the added glitter and drops. Thank you for joining in at AAA Cards, Bhavya. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)