HA-BEE Birthday/CAS Colours & Sketches - Colour challenge #418

 Hello Crafty Friends!! How are you all doing?  

Today I'm here with a sweet bee card created for our first colour challenge of this month at CAS Colors & Sketches and talented teammate Samanta is hosting this month. She is with sunny trio of colours which I've linked at the end of this post.


Super sweet and adorable bee digi is from Gerda steiner, which I've coloured in watercolours. Added white gel pen detail and wink of stella on his hat and wings.

Background is inkblended only to one third portion using oxide inks and added splatters in gold colors. For little interest drew clouds with white paint. If you look closely you can spot a heart shape trail, done using dies from lawn fawn. Added few sequins from Pretty pink posh.

Last but not least, probably you might say my card is not CAS anymore, because I've added a interactive element-wobbler behind this cute bee as I couldn't stop myself from attaching it to him and my little one thoroughly enjoyed playing with it:)

That's all for today! Hope you like my card and do visit CAS Colors & Sketches to see fellow

 designers and guest designer's take on this weeks challenge. 


Play along by entering your lovely creations but remember to keep it CAS(clean and simple).

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Stay Safe & Stay Crafty! Hugs!!

Bhavya


Linking up my card to:
(Playing without optional twist but bee are the sweetest, aren't they?)




Comments

  1. Bees are a brilliant way of using the colours Bhavya - why didn't I think of that?! The wobbler doesn't stop you card from being CAS at all and I think it adds a lot to the design. Gorgeous!! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling, love the little bee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so cute!!! Your colouring is fantastic and I love the wobbler! Still CAS:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jenny for your sweet words! Hugsxo

      Delete
  4. Love this bee: very adorable! Beautiful card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous chubby and happy bee. Love him and your card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your coloring is fantastic! Thank you so much for playing along in our SYD Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the 3D effect of the bee, wobbly too! Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bhavya that bee is awesome - and all the better for the wobble! I love the sponged yellow background too - what a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super sweet (pun intended) and made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! How cute!!! Love the bee with the party hat and the yellow sky! The wobbler adds so much fun! Thank you so much for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just too cute! Love it!!! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that bee is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your little bee is so super cute! Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're a beautiful person, a loyal friend, and such a special sister. Thank you for bringing so much joy and laughter into my life. I hope you have a wonderful birthday! fullbirthday.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)