We Go Together Like!!/DT/CC&S Colour Challenge #416

Hello Crafty Friends!! How are you all doing?  

Sharing my clean and simple card created for new colour challenge at CAS Colors & Sketches.


I've stamped and coloured the donut,coffee and few hearts images in watercolours. They are from "Donuts and treats" stamp set from Little birdie crafts.


Stamped and heat embossed "We go together like" sentiment from "You & Me" stamp set from Sweet and Sassy stamps. I've stamped Coffee and donut words from the same onto white Polaroid frame, which is cut from Pretty polaroid frames from My favourite things.

That's all for today! Hope you like my card and do visit CAS Colors & Sketches to see teammates and guest designer take on this weeks challenge. 


Play along by entering your lovely creations but remember to keep it CAS (clean and simple).

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Stay Safe & Stay Crafty! Hugs!!

Bhavya


Linking up my card to:


Comments

  1. This is fabulous Bhavya! I love your background and I love the coffee and donut in the polaroid frame. Your details are superb too - the two hearts, the white lines on the donut's icing that really makes it look glazed. Love it! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design and great showcase of the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute and fun card!!! Love what you did with the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the frame and the background!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and what a great design! thanks so much for playing along at Caffeine Fueled Paper Play!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)