Make A Wish /DT/ CAS Colours & Sketch #415

  Hello Crafty Friends!!

I'm here with yet another CAS card created for new sketch challenge at CAS Colors & Sketches

Super cute shooting star is free digi stamp from Little scraps of heaven design and few small stars are from Lawn fawn - My lucky charm, which I've coloured using watercolour paints. Make a wish sentiment is from Lawn Fawn - Upon a Star stamp set. 

That's all for today! Hope you like my card and do visit CAS Colors & Sketches and play along by entering your lovely creations but remember to keep it CAS(clean and simple).

Sketch for this weeks challenge is 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Stay Safe & Stay Crafty! Hugs!!

Bhavya


Linking up my card to:

Comments

  1. This is beautiful Bhavya! I love the colour you chose for your sky and the variety of stars as well as your big shooting star. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your gorgeous design! Great colour mix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun design. Lovely spongin and colours. Thanks for joining us this fortnight at the WWC. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)