Have A Pawsome Day!!

Hello Crafty Friends!! 

Sharing one more birthday card for today!! 

This one is inspired me to create by Mft sketch challenge, Time for tea designs and SSS wednesday challenge:)

Pawsomely cute dog image and sentiment is from Time for tea designs. Paw print die namics from Mft and the stencil I made is from the same die set.

Images are water coloured. Background panel is ink blended using oxides. Stenciled trail of paw prints and die cut inspired by the Mft sketch challenge.

I've added little shimmer on the heart. Have added glossy accents to the nose and nuvo black onto the dog's eyes.

That's all for today! Hope you like my card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  

Stay Safe & Stay Crafty! Hugs!!

Bhavya


Linking up my card to:


Comments

  1. What a cute little card! Thanks for joining us at Pammies Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)